As a key account manager you will have complete ownership of a set of our key customer accounts and responsibility towards the renewals, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities from these. Based on customer’s needs you will support them and drive adoption of Zoho’s suite of products. You will build long-term, trusting relationships with various stakeholders within a customer organisation. We truly believe that we will be successful only if our customers are successful and if they derive the value and ROI from their investment in our technology.
You will work remotely in proximity to our clients in the Greater London area and will be expected to visit our office in Milton Keynes once in a while for team meetings and discussions as needed.
• Primary ownership and accountability for ensuring customer growth, satisfaction, and retention within the assigned accounts, our mid-large size customer portfolio
• Develop new business opportunities in your existing customer portfolio to meet upgrade and cross-sell revenue targets.
• Build strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers across the organisation
• Create, maintain and execute an account plans for key accounts and coordinate with appropriate internal domain experts for delivery
• Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your customers’ growth, satisfaction, or renewal. Resolve issue escalations, if needed, working closely with our support, product and engineering teams.
• Collaborate with customer’s implementation partner, wherever needed to achieve overall satisfaction with the solution and create a trusted 3 way partnership between customer, partner, and Zoho
• Use solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and help them realize business value from adopting Zoho’s suite of products.
• Strengthen client relationships through regular engagements and face-to-face meetings
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. renewal, upgrades and pipeline)
• Build a solid base of referenceable customer contacts
Skills & pre-requisites:
• 3-plus years of business development experience from a software/SaaS background with minimum 2 years in account management targeting mid to large sized companies.
• Prior experience in selling enterprise applications such as CRM, ERP, Accounting and HRMS is preferred.
• Proven track record of growing business from existing customer accounts and consistently exceeding revenue targets
• Ability to deliver effective presentations and product demos highlighting the key value proposition
• Strong communication, interpersonal and consultative skills
• Comfortable working independently in a distributed and remote environment
• Open to travel domestically for customer meetings
• Comfortable using tools such as CRM for process management and reporting.
Benefits & attractions:
• This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week
• 25 annual leave days
• Permanent contract
• Attractive and competitive salary
• Pension contributions
• An entrepreneurial and supportive environment with opportunities for career progression into senior and leadership roles.
• Opportunity to work with and learn from teams in marketing, account management, solution engineering and partnerships management
• Travel expenses to meet with customers
• A vibrant international environment
• Continuous personal & professional development opportunities